1. S4 Software Solutions Limited complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
3. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
4. For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
5. We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
6. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
7. We may however share commercial and technical data with other members of our group of companies. However, such information will also be subject to our groups’ privacy policies.
8. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
9. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
10. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.